Invitation emails have been sent out which include your login details in order to register.
RSVP Closes in
You're invited to our first ever graduation!
Every year, we get the chance to witness our students’ success in achieving their study goals. You’ve done so well throughout your study journey and your efforts have not gone unnoticed.
This year, we’re holding the graduation ceremony to celebrate with all our students who have completed their studies with us, past or present.
Thank you so much for choosing us for your Australian study journey, we really hope you’ll join us to congratulate you for all your hard work. You deserve it!
Choose one location below
Hobart Function and Conference Centre
1 Elizabeth Street Pier Hobart, TAS 7000
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Attendance Fee: $50
Students are eligible to bring 2 guests with them (included in the attendance fee). Additional guests will incur a $15 fee.
A maximum of 4 guests per student can attend the graduation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your graduation will take place on the following dates in one of the 2 locations:
Hobart – 14th July 2023
Sydney – 21st July 2023
9am sharp for registration and gowning.
A $50 attendance fee applies to all students. You can bring 2 guests for free. Additional guests will be charged at $15 each. (Maximum of 4 guests)
What’s Included: Graduation Gown, Graduation Hat, Graduation Stole, Professional Digital Photos, 2 Free Guests*, Light Refreshments
(All graduation attire is yours to keep)
Yes, you can bring a maximum of 4 guests with you (You + 4 guests). Your first two (2) guests are included with your $50 admission fee. Additional guests will occur a $15 fee (maximum of 4 guests permitted)
Yes, our professional photographers will be there to capture your special moment. All digital photographs will be provided at no extra cost.
Lunch is not provided, however, we will be providing light refreshments.
Sydney – No car parking available
Hobart – No car parking available
Please allow enough time to organise your transportation to the venue.
If you wish to cancel your registration, you must do so prior to the 16th June 2023. You can cancel your registration by visiting the cancellation page on your graduation portal here.
Please note, if you cancel your registration, you will not be able to attend your graduation and your guests will also not be able to attend.
If your guest is unable to attend, you can edit your registration by signing in to your graduation portal here. Click on the “Edit my registration” button and click edit under “Number of Guests”.
If any of your paid guests wish to cancel, you will receive a refund if you cancel prior the cancelation cut off date (16th June 2023).
To update the number of guests after registration, please email us on email@example.com
Please note, your first 2 guests are free. Additional guests will be charged at $15 each. (Maximum of 4 guests)
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other questions, please email email@example.com
Get your tickets today
Login details can be found in your invite email
RSVP closes: 9th June 2023
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
References to “us”, “we” and/or “our” in these terms and conditions shall mean VConsultancy and its participants (the Organisers).
References to “student/s” in these terms and conditions shall mean invited students of the Graduation 2023 Ceremony. These are students who have successfully completed studying with the college and have received their certificate(s) prior to 1st June 2023.
References to “venue” in these booking terms and conditions shall mean either the Brisbane Graduation location – SunPAC, the Sydney Graduation location – Sydney Masonic Centre, or the Hobart Graduation location – Hobart Town Hall, or any other venue provided by the Organisers.
By registering for and attending Graduation 2023 you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
- Students may make changes to their registration (e.g., change graduation gown size, number of guests) up until 16/06/2023. Changes can be made via the Graduation website: https://mygraduation.events/
- Students will be charged a $50 AUD attendance fee when registering for Graduation 2023, plus a payment processing fee of 1.75% + $0.30 AUD. This will include the student’s entry to the event, complimentary tickets for up to two guests, their graduation academic dress (i.e., gown, cap and stole), a hard copy of their Certificate of Completion, refreshments during the event, and access to digital files of photos taken during the event. All graduating students must register individually.
- Students may invite up to four guests to attend Graduation 2023. The first two guests per student are free, with additional guests costing $15 AUD each, up to a maximum of four guests per student. Guests do not include other graduating students.
- Registration and gowning will open two hours prior to the graduation ceremony time. Students must ensure they allow enough time to get their gown fitted. Gowning staff will assist students on the day to ensure they are wearing their academic dress correctly.
- Students must be registered and wearing their academic dress 30 minutes prior to the start of the graduation ceremony, to be seated for a briefing.
- Personal information supplied in connection with this booking will be held by us as a record of attendees. By registering for Graduation 2023, the student agrees that we may use that personal information to contact them by email, direct mail, and/or telephone in order to supply information relevant to this event or about other conferences, events and opportunities that we are planning, and feel may be of interest to them.
- The Organisers are bound by the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000.
- Students wishing to cancel their attendance must do so via the Graduation website: https://mygraduation.events/
- Should the student wish to cancel the registration of one/any/all of their guests, they must email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to make alterations to the Graduation 2023 itinerary/programme, venue and timings at any time. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the event is to be postponed or the dates are to be changed, we shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the students.
- Force Majeure: In the event that the event is cancelled by us or is postponed due to circumstances beyond our control, such as acts of God, war, acts of terrorism, government regulations, a pandemic as declared by the World Health Organisation, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, or curtailment of transportation facilities – to the extent that such circumstance makes it illegal or impossible for the venue facilities to be used, we will advise students in writing. We shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the students, such as but limited to; border closures, mandatory quarantine or lockdowns.
- REFUND POLICY
- Students may be entitled for a refund should they wish to cancel their attendance and/or the attendance of their additional paid guests. The student must have a valid reason for their cancellation. Students will be refunded the total amount of their attendance fee and any additional guests, minus any payment processing fees.
- If the student is cancelling their guests’ attendance, they will only be entitled to the refund of their 3rd and 4th invited guests’ tickets, up to the total value of $30 AUD.
- Once the student’s registration has been cancelled, the student may be asked for additional information or supporting documentation during the refund process.
- Refund applications will be accepted up until 16/06/2023.
- Neither we nor any of our related third parties accept any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expense, or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly in relation to Graduation 2023.
- BEHAVIOUR POLICY
- We reserve the right to prohibit entry of any person to Graduation 2023 or eject any person from the event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by us, staff or others working under our authority. Students are expected to adhere to the college’s Student Code of Conduct.
- The student is solely responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from the Graduation 2023 venue.
- PHOTOS AND FILMING
- For promotional purposes, photos and video recordings will be taken during Graduation 2023.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, the student irrevocably authorises and grants us the right to:
- Record them (picture and voice) on photographs, film and/or video for audio and visual production
- Edit any photos and/or video recordings into a photo gallery/short film/webinar (which may include other recordings and material)
- Use their name, picture, video, voice or other information for edited photo and/or video recordings and materials
- The student hereby releases us from any infringement or violation of personal and/or property rights of any sort whatsoever based upon the use of any photos and/or video recordings. The student acknowledges that we own and shall own all rights, title and interest (including copyright) in any photos and/or video recordings. The student further acknowledges that we are not obliged to use any photos and/or video recordings. The student warrants that we have full power to enter into this Release and that the terms of this Release do not in any way conflict with any existing commitment on the student’s part. The student understands they will receive no monies for any photos and/or video recordings.
- WEBSITE AND LINKS
- Our websites may link to other websites and networking tools provide for the convenience of the users (i.e., WhatsApp). The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which we take no responsibility.
- We reserve the right at any time to change, amend, add or remove any of the above terms without prior notice. If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Terms & Conditions should be or become invalid, the remaining conditions will continue to be valid and apply. These Terms & Conditions apply to all participants of this event, including speakers, sponsors and exhibitors. In any case, neither VConsultancy nor any of its participants, employees, members or representatives shall be liable for any loss, liability, damage or expense suffered or incurred by any person.